Koh Gen Do

I am so grateful that the luxury Japanese Beauty brand Koh Gen Do reached out to me to try some of their products. For people that are new to the makeup world Koh Gen Do is the makeup that professional makeup artists use on Movie Stars. The makeup is featured on big screens like K-drama's, Movies sets, and hit American TV shows. I was gifted the Aqua Foundation and I will say this is one of the best foundations I've ever used. It goes on seamlessly and blends like a dream. It covers imperfections and is one of a kind that makes your skin look like actual skin. If you ever get a chance to try Koh Gen Do products I highly recommend!




Close ups no filter :)
Aqua Luminous Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palmers Beauty Coconut Radiance Collection

Just some info about yours Truly

First Post!!